TR Software Ltd., is looking for a Systems Programmer to start in our Surrey location. As a vital and first member of our location here, you will be responsible in bringing our online and creative initiatives to interactive life.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Show passion for user-centered design.
- Develop prototypes to find innovative solutions to problems.
- Participate in a variety of user testing methods to gain a better understanding of user needs.
- Understand business process and overall systems architecture to articulate world class stabile cloud solutions.
- Be able to work with PHP, Magento and other backend technologies.
- Show talent for collaborating with stakeholders and engineering to create elegant SDLC flow.
- Have experience in developing with frameworks/libraries such as Git, BitBucket, SVN.
- Embrace new tools, technologies, and processes.
Requirements for the position:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in team lead role.
- Experience in Time & Attendance, Payroll or HR industry is preferred and highly desirable.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience may be substituted for degree.
- Strong ability to critically analyze business problems and define clear, detailed, and logical product and service solutions.
- Familiarity with Mobile application UI/UX technologies using hybrid services is a plus.
- Strong oral, written, organizational, and presentation skills.
- High level of professionalism, integrity, confidence and commitment.
- Proficiency in building Concurrent Systems and thrives in fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written English Skills