TRS is looking for bright Asp.Net Developers that can delivery competent service asserting to the technologically driven world. Understanding the nature, technical challenges and development requirement for Toronto based company is the basic idea behind this job position. The applicants have to be imaginative cum capable technologists where they could maximize their skill by facing demanding projects and tasks.
- Handling multiple projects together with project managers.
- Planning for project-based needs and customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Working with scheduled deadlines.
- Recording work progress on weekly basis.
- Preparing detailed documentation.
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, ADO.NET.
- Adobe GoLive or Macromedia Dreamweaver.
- Experience developing websites using a Content Management System (CMS), Telerik’s R.A.D. Editor in particular.
- Some experience with front end UI design preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years in backend software design in SQL Server 2000 or 2005, Stored procedures, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.
- Minimum 2 year experience in native language.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Developing large scale web/database applications.
- Having the ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager.
- Improvising functional applications with intuitive interfaces.
- Ability to construct user guides and documentation.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Understanding for E-commerce integration skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop skills.
- Brilliant knowledge of Transact SQL.
- Working experience with Content Management Systems.